Special Course focusing on Rajasthan Assistant Prosecution Exam, covering entire Syllabus through Highly Interactive Live Classes & Pre-recorded Lectures.
Further Details of the Course:
➲ Course consists of highly interactive Live Classes & pre-recorded videos covering the Law syllabus (Paper I) and Language Paper (Paper II).
➲ Notes are attached with video classes. Notes shall also be dictated in class as per requirement of the topic.
➲ Duration of the Course: Duration of the Course shall be 90 days or up to the date of the exam which earlier. Students will also be provided Pre-recorded videos to cover the syllabus within time.
➲ Pattern of teaching shall be strictly as per requirements of Rajasthan Assistant Prosecution examination. It shall not be taking care of other Judicial Exams.
➲ You will be guided as per well formulated strategy ensuring success in coming exam.
Syllabus to be covered:
Paper I (Law)
1. Indian Penal Code 1860
2. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
3. Indian Evidence Act, 1872
4. The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
5. The Scheduled Castes & Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act, 1989
6. The Arms Act, 1959
7. The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
8. The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
9. The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
10. The Rajasthan Excise Act, 1950
11. The Essential Commodities Act, 1955
12. The Pre-conception and Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act, 1994
13. The Rajasthan Public Examination (Prevention of Unfair means) Act, 1992
14. The Food Safety and standard Act, 2006
15. The Rajasthan Bovine Animal (Prohibition Slaughter and Regulation of Temporary Migration of Export) Act, 1995.
1. General Hindi
2. General English
➲ You need to download mobile App Vidhi Judicial Academy from Google Play Store for accessing this course. Thereafter, you need to create your account, which is free, by signing up and creating a login Id, which should be your email Id.
➲ In case of any dispute, Courts of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to adjudicate.
➲ In case there is any difficulty, you may contact on WhatsApp at 9205988280.
➲ Payment of fee can be paid through UPI, DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, by using link given below or direct net banking to account given below.
➲ Vidhi Judicial Academy Current Account no. 11300 5000 583 ICICI Bank, Mukherji Nagar Branch IFSC Code ICIC0001130