1. Not exceeding 30 years for General category and Economically Weaker Section category candidates as on normal closing date.
2. Not exceeding 33 years for Other Backward Class candidates and
3. Not exceeding 35 years for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates as on normal closing date in case of vacancies reserved for them.
4. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/UT Government Servant upto Five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
1. Degree in Law of a recognized University.
Note:- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
I. Scheme of the Test:
(a) The test will be of two hours duration.
(b) All questions will carry equal marks.
(c) The test will have objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
(d) The medium of the test will be English only.
(e) There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
(f) The Test will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
II. Syllabus of the Test: The syllabus of the question paper shall broadly cover:
(1) Constitutional Law
(2) Criminal Law including IPC and CrPC
(3) Indian Evidence Act
(4) Prevention of Corruption Act
(5) Delhi Special Police Establishment Act
(6) Information Technology Act (IT Act)
(7) Central Vigilance Commission Act (CVC Act)
(8) Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA Act 2002)
Special Course focusing on CBI Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam, covering entire Syllabus through Highly Interactive Live Classes & Pre-recorded Lectures.
Further Details of the Course:
➲ Course consists of highly interactive Live Classes & pre-recorded videos covering entire syllabus of CBI APP Exam.
➲ Notes are attached with video classes. Notes shall also be dictated in class as per requirement of the topic.
➲ Duration of the Course: Duration of the Course shall be 90 days or up to the date of the exam which earlier. Students will also be provided Pre-recorded videos to cover the syllabus within time.
➲ Pattern of teaching shall be strictly as per requirements of CBI APP examination. It shall not be taking care of other Exams.
➲ You will be guided as per well formulated strategy ensuring success in coming exam.
➲ You need to download mobile App Vidhi Judicial Academy from Google Play Store for accessing this course. Thereafter, you need to create your account, which is free, by signing up and creating a login Id, which should be your email Id.
➲ In case of any dispute, Courts of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to adjudicate.
➲ In case there is any difficulty, you may contact on WhatsApp at 9205988280.
➲ Payment of fee can be paid through UPI, DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, by using link given below or direct net banking to account given below.
➲ Vidhi Judicial Academy Current Account no. 11300 5000 583 ICICI Bank, Mukherji Nagar Branch IFSC Code ICIC0001130