1. There shall be total 13 tests to be conducted on every Sunday between 3 pm to 4.30 Pm.
2. Duration of each test shall be 90 minutes to strictly followed.
3. Question paper shall be given through our APP Vidhi Judicial Academy.
4. Answer sheet shall be uploaded in readable PDF format within 10 minutes of test paper.
5. Checked copy of the answer sheet shall be sent to you through mail within 5 days ie by Friday 5 PM.
6. In case you skip any test same shall be counted and test taken. Therefore, you are advised not to skip any test.
7. Marks shall be awarded based on content, way of presentation and language used. Accordingly, remarks shall be given.
8. Pattern of test questions shall be as followed in States other than Delhi.
9. Following books shall be covered in test series:
i.Indian Penal Code
iii.Criminal Procedure Code
v.Civil Procedure Code
viii.Sale of Goods Act
ix.Specific Relief Act