Special batch, following special strategy, covering 12 law books for fee just Rs 15000/ (for first 10 admissions, thereafter Rs.20000/ (for next 10 students) and thereafter fee shall be 25000/. Highly Interactive Live classes.
Further Details of the Course:
Important note: As a Policy fee of the course is fixed for Rs 15000/ for those who are registering on line using link of payment given below. Valid till 06-10-2020.
- Course consists of highly interactive live classes and pre-recorded videos on given 12 law subjects which will come in MP Judiciary Prelims Exam 2020 including Local Acts.
- Batch will commence from 11-10-2020. However date of commencement of the course may be delayed by one week in case sufficient number of students are not enrolled.
- Time of classes shall be 9.00 Pm to 11.30 Pm with interval of 15-20 minutes between two Sessions.
- Classes shall be 4 days per week Monday to Thursday. However in case of emergency or any technical difficulty classes may be postponed and every effort shall be made to provide 4 days per week any how.
- Notes material shall be given with classes as per need. Notes shall also be dictated in class as per requirement of the topic.
- Duration of the Course: Duration of the Course shall be three months which may be extended as per need considering the date of the exam which is yet to be announced. Students will also be provided pre recorded videos on few topics to cover the syllabus.
- Pattern of teaching shall be strictly as per requirements of MP Judiciary Prelims examination. It shall not be taking care of other other Judicial Exams.
- You will be guided as per well formulated strategy ensuring success in coming exam.
- Books to be covered:
- Constitution of India
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Limitation Act
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- MP Accommodation Act 1966
- MP Land Revenue Code
- You need to download mobile App Vidhi Judicial Academy from Google Play Store for accessing this course. Thereafter, you need to create your account, which is free, by signing up and creating a login Id, which should be your email Id. (Click here to download the App)
- In case of any dispute, Courts of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to adjudicate.
- In case there is any difficulty, you may contact on WhatsApp at 9205988280.
- Payment of fee can be paid through UPI, DEBIT CARD , CREDIT CARD, by using link given below or direct net banking to account given below.
- Vidhi Judicial Academy Current Account no. 11300 5000 583 ICICI Bank, Mukheji Nagar Branch IFSC Code ICIC0001130
- Pay fee using this link